Friday, May 25, 2012

Shooting birds - one stone two birds


Black throated tit
A guy named Shenfu in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China is hooked to take bird pictures recently, and he calls it birds shooting, not with a gun but with a camera. Chengdu is a beautiful city where lives dozens kinds of birds, flying and singing in almost every woods and garden, which provides much chances and accesses to Shenfu and his fellows. They don't have to travel far away, just waiting in nearby park, river bank, or backyard, raising their cannons, not limited to Canons by which they call their lovely, heavy, and high-quality cameras, promptly aiming and shooting the birds intrude into their view.

Eurasian blackbird 
 According to Shenfu, shooting birds is really one stone two birds for him. First he took some really nice birds pictures and learned birds name and knowledge by searching in compare of his bird pictures; Second the activity itself is also an exercise to him, for walking outside, raising the heavy camera gears, and staring at green bushes and leaves in search of small jumping birds all combinedly give him good body work out as well as mind relax.


Daurian redstart
I like these bird pictures very much. They are so beautiful and clear, high resolutions. Right now I can only admire these guys, because I don't have the specialized camera, neither do I have lots of birds living around in my communication. Even someday in future I do have these accesses, still I don't think I can shoot these beautiful photoes because I have no patience to waiting hours under tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment