Thursday, October 21, 2010

Consuming beer wisely

Man like beer. I like beer too, and have a part-time job selling beer in a cold-beer store. I guess quite a portion of my customers are not rich, why? because they come to buy beer almost every day, buying small quantity, 6-pack cans or one or two bottle.
This consuming method is not wise, why not buying a big quantity, say, 24 cans, putting in fridge, and drinking for a week? The unit can price of 24-pack is cheaper, and you save time going to beer store.
I have this thinking for a long time until one day my co-worker provide an explanation about it, that is, the customers are really beer lover, capable drinking a lot in just one night, say, 12 cans. So they have to control the purchasing everyday, otherwise they can not afford it. Alcoholic is really existing, I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment